The Village Farms is a neighborhood community in Westfield, Indiana founded in 1973. As one of the first developments in the area, the neighborhood has grown to encompass over 760 homes. Our neighborhood is known for its many amenities, friendly families, convenient location, and a top-notch youth swim club!
Some of the benefits our neighbors love about making Village Farms their home include:
- Wide streets perfect for walking and riding bikes, many areas with sidewalks
- Easy access to the Monon Trail including the newly completed 146th Street bridge
- Excellent schools, parks and libraries nearby
- Annual neighborhood events including an Easter Egg Hunt, Splash Bash pool party, Fishing Tournament, Halloween Party, and more
- Large common grounds with two playgrounds, sand volleyball court, tennis court and basketball courts
- Beautiful stocked lakes accessible by all residents, perfect for fishing or small boats
- Community clubhouse available to residents for rent
- Heated swimming pools, professional lifeguards and a concession stand
- Nearby shopping and entertainment
- Monthly newsletter and active online communities keep residents in touch with everything going on
- …. all for one of the lowest annual HOA dues in the entire region!
We warmly welcome you to our online home at TheVillageFarms.com and urge you to take a look around, offer suggestions, meet your neighbors and make this online destination one we can truly be proud of!
Your Village Farms Homeowners Association
As the Homeowners Association, we strive to manage our community in responsible and effective ways. Some of the goals the HOA stands by include:
- Protect the property values of residents. Our community covenants have certain rules and standards, such as proper maintenance of the house and lawn that are enforced to maintain the aesthetics of the community, which in turn maintains and builds value in our homes. Our neighborhood is appealing to home buyers because of this and homes sell quickly.
- Be fiscally responsible. Our HOA provides transparency, is fiscally responsible and works within a strict annual budget for improvements, maintenance and insurance needs.
- Provide and maintain essential services like security and recreational facilities. Our property manager does an excellent job of managing and maintaining our pool, clubhouse, tennis courts, and common areas as well as working with the Westfield Police Department for any traffic or safety concerns.
- Create a community environment. We organize community events designed for you to get to know other residents and build more of a “neighborhood” feeling. We are working to build additional ways to connect with and assist our neighbors, including online tools.
The Village Farms is located in Westfield, Indiana, north of 146th between the Monon Trail on the east and Springmill Road on the west.
If you are travelling to the The Village Farms pool or clubhouse, you may find us at the following GPS address (do not use for correspondence):
453 East Greyhound Pass
Carmel, IN 46032
Here’s a special map we’ve prepared which also highlights key neighborhood amenities.
If you are a new resident of Village Farms, we are happy to welcome you into our community!
We have a “Welcome” program for all newcomers. Please let our property manager () know if you are a newcomer or if you’ve noticed someone new moving in on your street so that we can appropriately welcome you to VF, including providing our Resident Directory as well as subscribing you to our monthly newsletter.