Contact Numbers: Pool – (317)816-0730; Office – (317)816-7010
The following Rules and Regulations have been instituted by The Village Farms Board of Directors:
- In order to use the pool:
- You must live in The Village Farms, AND
- You must be current with your Homeowner’s Association dues.
- Each resident of The Village Farms will receive 16 guest passes which are located on the top of your resident pool card.
- After the 16 visits have been used, the guest pass becomes invalid and the Guest Fee of $2.00 per swimmer per visit will be imposed and collected by the lifeguard on duty at the pool gate.
- All residents must be signed in at the time of entering the pool. There is a limit of Four (4) guests per household per visit to the pool. Under special conditions, the Pool Chairman may authorize additional guests.
- Refer to https://www.thevillagefarms.com/pool/ for pool hours.
- The pool will be closed for 1 hour after lightning and 30 minutes for thunder. If it is forecasted to continue throughout the day the head lifeguard will close for the remainder of the day. The health department requires that the guards will clear the facility of patrons for a lightning closure.
- These hours may be changed at the discretion of the pool manager due to weather conditions.
- All children and adults are required to sign in when arriving at the pool. These signatures will be cross-referenced to the PAID membership card file at the pool. Those without a PAID card on file will be denied admittance to the pool until the membership dues have been paid up to and including the current year. This will be strictly enforced.
- Restrooms and showers are available, but no locker facilities are provided.
- The lifeguards are responsible for adherence to pool rules and, above all, the SAFETY of all of those in the pool area. The lifeguards have the responsibility, and the authority, to temporarily suspend the privilege of use of the pool and pool area to anyone, who in their judgment, is jeopardizing the SAFETY of themselves or others or refuses to adhere to the pool rules.
- Showers must be taken before entering the pool in accordance with State Law.
- NO glass containers, sharp objects, or pets are allowed in the pool area.
- No oversized floatation toys, tubes, etc. FLOTATION DEVICES WILL BE LIMITED EXCLUSIVELY TO RINGS AND NOODLES (at discretion of lifeguards). No other flotation devices will be allowed in the pool area, without permission of the lifeguards.
- No one is allowed in the pool unless wearing a swimsuit. Street clothes and tennis attire are not allowed in the pool. The area around the pool may be used for non-swimmers in sun attire.
- Running, rough play, spitting or spouting water is prohibited.
- NO ONE UNDER 12 YEARS OF AGE IS PERMITTED IN THE POOL AREA WITHOUT A PARENT OR GUARDIAN*. Parents if your child cannot swim on their own, you must be in the water with them. The lifeguards have the right to ask you to remove your child from the pool if you will not adhere to this rule. This is for your child’s safety!
- Only children 5 years old and younger are permitted in the baby (wading) pool. All children in the baby pool are the responsibility of their parents or guardian*. Because of potential damage to our filter system, babies, including those wearing disposable diapers, must wear a diaper, rubber pants and a bathing suit. This must be done in both the baby pool and the large pool.
- The clubhouse is not open to swimmers unless rented by swimmers.
- No person having infectious diseases, open sores, bandages or recent vaccinations will be allowed in the pool.
- Pool furniture is not to be taken from the pool area nor moved to the edge of the pool. This furniture is for lounging only.
- There will be a 15-minute safety break each hour. Adults and children age 5 and younger, in the direct care of a parent or guardian* are allowed in the pool during safety break. At least one lifeguard will be on deck at all times.
- Park in the lot adjacent to the pool or in the lot by the tennis courts if there is available space.
- Bicycles, strollers, and wagons must be parked in the bike rack area, and must not block entrances to the pool, walkways, or driveway. Bikes are not allowed to be parked on the pavement near the Snack Shack.
- Use of radios or other music-producing devices is not allowed unless used with headphones.
- No food or beverage within one foot of the pool’s edge.
- No smoking or vaping within the fenced-in area.
*A Guardian is an Adult or other person (sitter) over the age of 15 years. This person must inform the lifeguard he/she is responsible for the younger children.
Regulations updated May, 2019